- What We Offer
- Insulating Flange Assembly
Insulating Flange Assembly
We are the leading provider of wide assortment of Insulating Flange Assembly, which are available as set for one flanged joint, including gasket, sleeves and washers. Additionally, these Insulating Flange Assembly products are designed to perfection as per latest industrial standards. Further, these Insulating Flange Assembly can be custom made as per specifications detailed by clients. Also, our clients can avail these sets at leading market price.
Insulating Flange Assembly
Product Price: Rs 10,000 / UnitGet Best Price
Our organization deals in manufacturing of Insulating FlangeAssembly that follows same working principle, but it is a bolted joint. The kits of these Insulating Flange are manufactured from 1/4 NB to 100 NB. These Insulating Flange are designed and manufactured to get 100% electrical insulation of flanged joints of cathodic protected separators, heater treaters and process piping connection. Each kit consists of insulating gasket, full length insulating sleeves, two insulating washers and two steel washers for each bolt. The purpose of insulating sleeves is to electrically separate the bolts and the insulating washers to provide electrical insulation for each of the nuts. This method of insulation provides high-reliability solution to complete the electrical insulation of flanged joint of vessels and piping.
|Size||Upto 100 Inch|
|Rated Pressure (Bar)||150 to 2500|
|Material Standard||ASTM A105, ANSI B16.5, ASTM A182|
|Deals In||New Product only|
|Origin||Made In India|
We also provide our clients variety of Insulating Washers that are manufactured from reinforced phenolic. When sets are ordered with single washers (SW), one insulation washer and one steel washer is supplied with full length sleeve. When sets are ordered with double washers (DW), two insulating washers and two steel washers are supplied with one full length sleeve.
- Sealing material: PTFE, VITON, NEOPRENE, NITRILE
- Retainer material: EP 3, Phenolic, FR 4
- Insulating sleeves: EP 3 & Polymer material
- Steel washers: MS Galvanized
- The foregoing performance data are intended as guidelines only
- The user should determine performance suitability for any specific applications
- Variation in temperature, pressure, and concentration of mixtures acting synergistic may preclude suggested service use
- For pipe diameters over 24” or ANSI Class pressure rating of 600# or greater, use EP-3 sleeves and EP-3 washers where temp and other conditions permit
- Material selection is the sole risk of the user
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback